My Tried And True Hair Products:
I love wearing my hair curled and since I’ve been curling it for as long as I can remember I’ve found a few products that I really love! These are the items I use for a more natural, looser curl.
Below I will list each product as well as how I use it and why I love it!
– T3 Whirl Trio: this curling iron is my absolute favorite! It is definitely an investment piece but with how often I curl my hair I felt like it was worth investing in a more expensive curling iron. Also, I love the three piece interchangeable barrels on this curling iron and had never seen an iron with that option before this one!
My favorite barrel of the three options is the 1” and this is the one I almost always use on my hair. I also like the larger barrel but don’t use it as often because the larger curls fall out a bit quicker for me.
– Dry Bar Hot Toddy heat protectant mist: I always try to use a heat protectant spray on my hair before applying any hot tools to it and this is the one I’ve been using for a while now.
It helps protect your hair but it also smells amazing which is a big plus! Any heat protectant spray will get the job done this is just the one I have and am using at the moment.
– Wet Brush Original Detangler: I have used this hair brush for years now and swear by it! I have hair that gets tangled very easy and I haven’t found a hair brush more gentle than this one.
I’ve used it for years and it is one I will buy over and over again! They also make a mini which I love to keep in my purse!
– Nexus Comb Thru Finishing Mist: This is my favorite product to spray on my finished curls! Usually I curl my hair on an average day and I love to spray this is for a little extra hold, but not a super strong hold that you can feel in your hair afterwards. It smells great and is the light finishing touch I usually need! Plus it also smells good!
– Big Sexy Hair Spray And Play Volumizing Hairspray: This is my favorite hairspray to use if I’m looking for a strong hold and really want my curls to stay in place for a long period of time!
It works amazing and a little bit usually gets the job done!
– Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother: this is my favorite product to use as the last step on my curls! I don’t have really frizzy hair, but if you do this is amazing at smoothing out frizz!
I use it occasionally on my looser curls, but if I curl my hair more tightly it can cause a bit of extra frizz and this is a lifesaver at smoothing it out! Plus it smells absolutely amazing and is a great refresh product if you are on your second or third day of unwashed hair!
It is also sort of like a conditioner so if you have drier hair this would also be great!
Love this blog? Check out the rest!