I don’t know about you but I love when the coffee shops put out their fall flavors, especially anything pumpkin flavor! I love a good pumpkin spice latte, but lately I have been really loving the pumpkin cream cold foam from Starbucks. Since I love that specific drink so much I decided to try and find a close and easy alternative to make at home!
This pumpkin spice cold foam is so quick and easy to make and it tastes delicious! In addition to your coffee it only requires 3 ingredients to make!
Ingredients for 1 serving:
– Coffee of choice (I use the Stōk cold brew)
– 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
– 1 tbsp pumpkin spice syrup
– Sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (optional)
– Add the heavy whipping cream and pumpkin spice syrup to a cup.
– Use a frother to mix them up into a thick foam like consistency. –
Pour on top of your coffee of choice.
– Add a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice to the top.
You can find the exact pumpkin spice syrup I’m using through my affiliate link here: https://shopstyle.it/l/bLJNC
You can also find a larger bottle of a different pumpkin spice syrup available through my affiliate link here: https://amzn.to/3BGtEDB
This is similar and different than the pumpkin cream cold foam from Starbucks but it is so quick and easy to make and tastes like fall in a cup! If you decide to give it a try I hope you love it as much as I do!
If you have any questions you can hit me up by email or facebook!