1. Confidence In A Cream Anti-Aging Moisturizer: I’ve been using this moisturizer for a while now and love that it is a thick cream so it is super moisturizing and you only need a little! My skin isn’t as dry in the summer, but I love a thick moisturizer especially during the winter months when my skin is a bit more dry. This one is also currently on sale online!
2. Tula Protect + Glow Daily Sunscreen: I love to apply a layer of sunscreen to my face every day, especially in the summertime! This one gives my skin a pretty glow and helps protect it from the sun which is a win win! I’ve been using this Tula sunscreen for the last two years and I like it a lot!
3. Milani Glow Hydrating Skin Tint: This is one of my newer finds that I love! I use it multiple times a week whether I’m doing my makeup or not. If I don’t want to wear any makeup, but still want some coverage I will apply this skin tint and go about my day. If I am doing a full makeup look, but feel that I need extra moisture I will apply this before applying my makeup for extra hydration and extra coverage! I have this skin tint in the shade “fair to light”.
4. It Cosmetics CC Cream: I absolutely love this CC cream! It has SPF 50 in it, it is hydrating and the coverage it gives you is amazing! I will apply this using my sponge for a full coverage look or if I want to wear less makeup I will apply a small amount to my face using my hands. I love that it has SPF in it and it is the perfect product to use year round! I have this in the shade “fair light”.
5. Tarte Shape Tape Full Coverage Concealer: This concealer is one of my must have products! It is a thick consistency that gives amazing coverage and does a great job helping hide the occasional red spots. I use this almost every day whether I am doing a full face of makeup or a more natural look using very little makeup. I have this in the shade “fair-light neutral”.
6. Bare Minerals ORIGINAL Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15: I bought this foundation powder when I was a freshman in college and have been using it ever since! It provides buildable sheer-to-full coverage and gives a beautiful smooth finish to your makeup! I always apply this after using liquid foundation or after only using concealer to cover a few spots. It is the perfect finishing touch and is another one of my must have items!
I have this in the shade ” fairly light 03″.
7. Milani Baked Blush: I alternate between a Tarte blush and this Milani blush day to day! The Tarte blush I use is sold out in the color I have, but this Milani one gives a similar look and I love it almost just as much! I have the shade Rose D’oro in this blush which is a soft rose color with a gold shimmer throughout that give a beautiful golden glow when applied!
8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer: I don’t personally contour my face so I love to finish off my makeup look with a little bit of bronzer. I use this Tarte bronzer in the shade “Park Ave Princess”. It goes on so smooth and it gives a beautiful sun kissed look that I love! I have been using this bronzer for years and haven’t been able to find one I love as much as this one!
9. Makeup Sponge: I’ve used the Beauty Blender brand sponges before and do love them, but this one by Sonia Kashuk is a fraction of the price and even comes in a two pack! It does the exact same thing and I love the marbled design! I run it under water and then squeeze it out so it gets damp and expands in size. Once damp I use it to apply my concealer and liquid foundation.
10. Tarte Maneater Mascara: This is one of my all time favorite mascaras and I have purchased it over and over again! I love the applicator on this mascara and I feel like it gives me thick and full lashes without easily clumping!
11. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick: This lipstick in the shade “pillow talk – nude pink” is my most reached for lipstick and is my go to shade for all occasions! It is a long-lasting, buildable and hydrating formula that goes on smooth and feels comfortable on your lips! They say this shade looks good on everyone and although I’m not sure if that’s true I do love this color on myself!
12. Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara: I purchased this mascara earlier this year after I ran out of my other mascara. I wanted to try something different and although I wasn’t sure about this one at first I love the way it makes my lashes look and I would definitely repurchase again in the future. The applicator takes some getting used to but this mascara gives my lashes more length than any other mascara I’ve used in the past.
13. Benefit Gimme Brow: This is another one of my must have products! This brow gel has saved me so much time and I will never go back to lining my brows again because of this product! It is a tinted brow gel that you brush onto your brows and it gives them a fuller, more touched up look! It comes in many different shades and I use the shade “warm golden blonde”.
14. Morphe 2 Perk Up Cheek & Lip Color: If you enjoy a cream blush more than a powder option I love this one by Morphe! This can be applied as a blush or as a lip color which I absolutely love because you can throw it in your purse and it takes up less space. I have the shade “rosy wishes” and it is a bright pink nude color.
These are are some of my must have products that I keep in my makeup bag! I’ve been using all of these products for a while now (some a few months and some a few years), but they are the perfect products to have whether I am doing a full face of makeup or a more natural look with less makeup! Some days I will use majority of these products and other days I will only use a few… it just depends on the day! Here is the order I use each product in if I am doing a full face of makeup. * Moisturizer * Sunscreen * Tinted moisturizer (some days I use this and other days I don’t) * Concealer * Powder foundation * Bronzer * Blush (either powder or cream version) * Eyebrow gel * Mascara * Lipstick These are my current favorite makeup products and if you give any of them a try I hope you love them just as much as I do!